Northern Trust Corp.'s global custody unit has launched a risk management service called IRM, or Integrated Risk Management. Built upon proprietary software tools the Chicago bank supplies its clients along with shrink-wrapped modeling packages used by internal risk managers, the service is designed to help the bank's custodial customers monitor their portfolios' adherence to investment guidelines.
"What we're doing is getting through the data to a decision point, so clients will know right a
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1