SOCIETE Generale Securities Corp., a brokerage unit of French bank Societe Generale, now offers its clients in Europe and Asia access to U.S. equity and equity options markets. The firm provides its customers access to the U.S. exchanges and markets by means of a newly established link between European interbank fund transfer system vendor Swift and Davidge Data Systems Corp.'s Davnet.
SocGen Securities' goal is to enable its clients outside the U.S. to place trade orders electronically to
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain