Momentum for broader use and speedy adoption of the FIX protocol may accelerate next week when the MacGregor Group goes live with the first end-to-end FIX compliant intranet for executing orders electronically.
MacGregor, a Boston-based developer of trade order management software, is expected next week to announce the debut of the MacGregor FIX Network, a secured intranet using sophisticated Cisco routers built by Transaction Network Services, a Reston, Va.-based transaction processing
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground