UK-based International Data Media Ltd. is about to unveil a broadcast digital price feed of worldwide futures and foreign exchange data. The 9600 bits/second feed marks the 20-year-old firm's first serious foray into the U.S. quote market.
"It's going to be the most competitive-priced feed available," touts Len Elkins, who runs IDM's stateside operation, IDM Systems USA Corp., based in Mt. Laurel, NJ. "Our intent is to take it to redistributors and to sell it to large in-house users." Elkins
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech