Chappetto Systems Corp. (CSC), a Chicago-based systems integrator and redistributor of Telekurs (North America) Inc.'s Ticker data feed, intends to distribute a planned Soviet foreign exchange, commodities and news service. If the plan goes through, the as-yet unnamed service would be the only electronic market data and financial news service in the U.S. carrying exclusively Soviet-generated and Soviet-related information.
Chappetto has signed an exclusive seven-year agreement with Blooklyn-b
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit