WASHINGTON, D.C.--The Nasdaq Stock Market will modify its Super Montage proposal in response to issues raised by several ECNs and other groups. Super Montage is Nasdaq’s proposed new trading platform (IMD, Sept. 4)
Bloomberg’s Tradebook, one of the ECNs, threw in its support for the modified Super Montage proposal. Bloomberg Tradebook chairman Kevin Foley says, "With the modifications on the table, we are now prepared to be fully supportive of the proposal. The modifications being considered
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act