Morgan Stanley & Co. is reviewing proposals from a number of vendors responding to a request-for-information the firm issued this fall. The RFI covers a planned migration to a PC- and local area network (LAN)-based quote distribution system that would replace Morgan's six-year-old in-house system.
The system currently in place at Morgan, called RTQuotes, supplies quotes, news and third-party services and proprietary analytics to some 1,100 users, according to sources familiar with the system
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech