While video-to-digital conversion technology is all the rage for high-end trading room applications, the latest sophisticated digitizing product has been introduced at the low end of the market data business. The product, manufactured by a small Iowa company, reads the crawling tickers on the Financial News Network TV signal and converts the data into ASCII for processing on a PC.
Nearly two years after it was first announced (MTR, October 1986), Cablesoft, Inc.'s "Livewire" system has finall
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Fintech Could Demolish Europe’s Capital Markets Union Barriers