Dow Jones/Telerate is developing a line of market data, analytics, news and commentary services targeted at the foreign exchange market. The planned services, under development within Telerate's new FX market segment, will draw upon the resources of parent Dow Jones & Co., new ally Technical Data and a number of money brokers in an effort to take on Reuters in its core market.
How the FX product line-up will eventually look hasn't been decided, according to sources. But Telerate is heavily in
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit