Firms should consider new liquidity management technologies to manage their trading across an increasing array of venues while providing the custom views required by different traders and algorithmic applications, says David Vincent, co-founder and chief technology officer of SmartTrade Technologies
Growing numbers of trading venues, fragmented liquidity, increasing interest in global cross-asset trading and constant customer and regulatory demand for more, and better, trading information are
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit