New York-based low-latency connectivity provider Perseus Telecom and Indian network carrier Reliance Globalcom will this week unveil a new trans-Atlantic network link that reduces roundtrip latency from New York to London and continental Europe to just over 60 milliseconds, utilizing Reliance’s existing undersea cable and new optical equipment from Perseus.
The vendors began the first stage of the new service, dubbed QuanTA, around 18 months ago, according to Perseus chief executive Jock Percy.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit