Symmetricom, a San Jose, Calif.-based provider of time synchronization systems, is this week launching general availability of its TimeProvider 5000 grandmaster clock, reconfigured specifically to meet the interoperability and reliability needs of high-frequency trading firms, providing them with sub-microsecond timing accuracy for time-stamping market data and monitoring network latency.
The vendor's TimeProvider 5000 -- which is synchronized to GPS time signals and delivers time within 50 nano
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act