UK-based low-latency data and trading infrastructure provider Fixnetix is to offer clients of its managed market data services and hardware-accelerated risk management services access to an ultra-low-latency microwave network for data transmission between London and Frankfurt being built by Custom Connect, a Netherlands-based specialist designer and builder of custom fiber networks for clients.
Designed to provide European derivatives traders with ultra-low-latency data connectivity between NYSE
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp