Low-latency long-haul network provider Perseus Telecom is rolling out a certified timing service that will provide exchanges and trading firms with more accurate and more granular timestamps on data messages, so regulators can precisely decipher high-frequency trading activity leading up to market-moving events, firms can demonstrate that their timing is accurate and compliant with regulators’ timing requirements, and to support algorithmic trading.
Perseus has struck an agreement to provide the
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit