All financial services industry survivors share the goal of getting more out of IT with less initial and ongoing investment. And nowhere is the pressure to lower costs higher profile than in the market data space. For many firms, market data expenses are second only to personnel costs. In today's environment, firms are struggling to justify that proportion of investment in delivering data, and are now considering heretofore unimaginable strategies to rein in legacy system dependency built up ove
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II