Oakland, Calif.-based low-latency connectivity and market data provider Quincy Data went live this week with a service offering access to exchange-traded fund data from Nasdaq OMX via its Quincy Extreme Data (QED) delivery service, after beta testing the offering in June.
The vendor also plans to make further enhancements next month to the QED service, which leverages microwave connectivity from Quincy's sister company McKay Brothers, including making the ETF data available at an unnamed datacen
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling