The survey, which was conducted by OneMarketData to gauge the attitudes of industry participants across investment banks, asset managers and proprietary trading firms towards cloud computing, found that 72.7 percent of respondents are not currently leveraging public cloud computing services to support trading activities, although 77.27 percent said they expect to increase their use of public cloud in the coming year.
Data storage was ranked as the most popular use case for cloud technology, with
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse