The new product, dubbed SolarLockdown, is currently in the beta testing stage of development, ahead of a planned launch in the second quarter of this year, says Solarflare chief executive Russell Stern.
Instead of attempting to identify and block all "bad actors" trying to access a server with malicious intent based on activity, or by matching them against security reports, SolarLockdown restricts access to a set of approved applications or consumers, and blocks access by all others. To prevent
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit