Like the first XPM switches introduced earlier this year (IMD, Jan. 22), XPM² replicates market data between ports on the switch with latency of 2 to 4 nanoseconds, but also features an Altera Stratix V FPGA card to perform data-intensive processes, and an Intel Xeon motherboard on which firms can run proprietary functions, such as trading strategies.
Rob Walker, xCelor chief technology officer, says XPM² is designed to be an “empty vessel” into which the vendor and clients can plug different ca
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II