McIntyre, most recently managing director in NYSE Technologies' content business, responsible for running the vendor's SuperFeed consolidated feed business, joined NYSE in 2008 as part of its $200 million acquisition of Wombat Financial Software, where he served in product management roles.
In his new role─created following SR Labs' acquisition of Wombat (IMD, June 18), which included technology components of the Wombat platform such as the DART Entitlements tool for data usage and compliance an
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act