Last June, Colt created a new capital markets vertical, Colt Capital Markets, which combines its sales, product operations and delivery staff across Europe with those of MarketPrizm, after receiving demand from its client base for a unified set of products from the two vendors.
As a result, Colt now offers an array of packages that combine its datacenters and metropolitan area infrastructure with MarketPrizm's managed exchange connectivity, points of presence in third party data centers and raw
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act