MetaWatch sits on top of the vendor's MetaMux data aggregation and network tapping device, launched in November last year, and its MetaApp application development and hosting environment, announced in June, to enable third-party vendors and financial institutions to build customized network applications. Whereas Metamako's switch products are primarily aimed at high-frequency traders, MetaWatch is targeted at any firm that needs to comply with MiFID 2's timestamping requirements.
The software ca
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership