FMDP Global currently comprises a market data distribution platform developed by BCCG that leverages messaging appliances from Ottawa, Canada-based hardware messaging technology vendor Solace Systems, as well as an entitlements component developed by a Canadian investment bank (IMD, Oct. 23, 2015). It is designed to provide financial firms with a single platform for managing entitlements, and for distributing market data, internal messages and trades across their organization.
Following the laun
Anthony and James hit on a wide-range of topics, from Brexit in the UK, to the SGX-NSE fight in APAC, to the Supreme Court's decision on cellphone location data in the US.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Episode 126: Brexit Fallout; the SGX-NSE Battle Continues; Cellphone Location Data
- Burton-Taylor: Regulation-Driven Data Spend to Grow, But Desktops Threaten Resurgence
- CME Group Adds Two Alt Data Providers to DataMine
- Banks, Bourses and Regulators Form Spanish-Market DLT Venture
- Bloomberg Eyes Amsterdam for Trading and Reporting Platforms