FMDP Global currently comprises a market data distribution platform developed by BCCG that leverages messaging appliances from Ottawa, Canada-based hardware messaging technology vendor Solace Systems, as well as an entitlements component developed by a Canadian investment bank (IMD, Oct. 23, 2015). It is designed to provide financial firms with a single platform for managing entitlements, and for distributing market data, internal messages and trades across their organization.
Following the laun
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Nasdaq, User Groups Fire Opening Salvoes in Looming Battle Over SIP Data Fees
- JPX Mulls Pooling Content into Data Lakes
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning