FMDP Global currently comprises a market data distribution platform developed by BCCG that leverages messaging appliances from Ottawa, Canada-based hardware messaging technology vendor Solace Systems, as well as an entitlements component developed by a Canadian investment bank (IMD, Oct. 23, 2015). It is designed to provide financial firms with a single platform for managing entitlements, and for distributing market data, internal messages and trades across their organization.
Following the laun
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming