Quincy is now distributing market data between CME’s Aurora datacenter and Nasdaq’s datacenter in Carteret, NJ with one-way latency of 3.982 milliseconds, measured from rack to rack inside the datacenters (compared to 4.012 ms in July 2015). The vendor has also lowered the latency on its route between Aurora and Equinix’s NY2 datacenter in Secaucus, NJ from 4.052 ms to 4.015 ms, and has lowered latency between Aurora and NYSE’s datacenter campuses in Mahwah, NJ from 4.039 ms to 3.986 ms.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit