On June 23, the UK will hold a referendum to decide if it will stay or leave the European Union. In anticipation, Tradebird carried out a survey with its trading customers on the impact of a "Brexit" and found that the majority believe a vote to leave would negatively impact markets and send them into uncertainty.
Ivan Ashminov, chief executive and founder of Tradebird says that the vendor’s proprietary sentiment measure shows “telling shifts” in what traders are expecting to see. 56 percent of
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank