Bessemer Trust Co. and Stein Roe & Farnham Inc. are piloting Chicago-based A-T Financial Information Inc.'s Opening Bell market data distribution software at their respective investment management operations. Both are considering the system for display and manipulation of McGraw-Hill Inc.'s S&P ComStock data feed, which was recently made available via Opening Bell.
Opening Bell is a DOS-based facility for user management and display of real-time market data delivered in feed format. It comes
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground