The Depository Trust Co. has cleared its first regulatory hurdle at the Securities and Exchange Commission, securing permission to proceed with plans to enhance the services associated with its Institutional Delivery (ID) settlement system. One of the enhancements, the so-called Standing Instructions Database (SID), will be offered by the DTC in direct competition with Thomson Financial Services Inc.'s Alert service--a fact that Thomson intends to make known to the SEC.
The DTC's plans
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers