Moore Capital Management, a derivatives-oriented money management firm, plans to support expansion of its international investment efforts by adding Reuters Holdings PLC's Marketfeed 2000 to its New York trading operation. Moore's move is another indication of increasing international competition among such small but assertive firms.
Closely held Moore, with several hundred million dollars under management, is one of several aggressive New York-based futures managers. Headed by Louis Bacon,
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain