PRINCETON, N.J.--Princeton Financial Systems and Hub Data, a preferred data vendor in Princeton Financial Systems' Solutions Partners Program, have developed a new source for consolidated market data. Clients of Princeton Financial Systems' PAM unit of investment and management and portfolio accounting systems will be able to gain access to the new source, called Hub Market Data, through the PAM Messaging Interface.
Hub Market Data consolidates market data from various sources in the financia
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy