PRINCETON, N.J.--Princeton Financial Systems and Hub Data, a preferred data vendor in Princeton Financial Systems' Solutions Partners Program, have developed a new source for consolidated market data. Clients of Princeton Financial Systems' PAM unit of investment and management and portfolio accounting systems will be able to gain access to the new source, called Hub Market Data, through the PAM Messaging Interface.
Hub Market Data consolidates market data from various sources in the
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground