Market Vision Corp. has contracted with Boston-based Investment Software Systems Inc. to offer ISS's software via Market Vision's Athena Graphics package. One element of the combined system will provide money managers with graphics, news and historical information on a single screen.
Market Vision will offer two ISS modules under new product names. One--News Analyst--will allow users to display Athena graphs and relevant proprietary and market data simultaneously on the same screen. The
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground