Market Vision Corp. has contracted with Boston-based Investment Software Systems Inc. to offer ISS's software via Market Vision's Athena Graphics package. One element of the combined system will provide money managers with graphics, news and historical information on a single screen.
Market Vision will offer two ISS modules under new product names. One--News Analyst--will allow users to display Athena graphs and relevant proprietary and market data simultaneously on the same screen. The secon
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit