Frank Russell Co.'s Russell Data Services Inc. subsidiary is conducting evaluations of portfolio management and accounting systems to support its accounting verification service. Russell Data is a consultant to pension fund managers in the U.S.; its business is to help the pension funds verify the accuracy of the accounting data and performance statements generated by their respective investment managers.
According to Jim Palmer, the Russell Data executive in charge of the systems search,
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground