TACOMA, Washington--Russell/Mellon Analytical Services Inc., the joint venture created earlier this month by Frank Russell Co. and Mellon Bank Corp.'s Mellon Trust division, will phase out Russell's mainframe-based analytical system and consolidate the two companies' products on Mellon's proprietary client/server platform. Russell and Mellon have yet to come up with a name for the unified platform, although they expect the conversion to take 18 months.
Ownership of the joint venture will be
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground