Duncan Wilcox, head of technology for the Union Bank of Switzerland's New York-based UBS Asset Management subsidiary, is heading out West as a new head of systems for Nicholas-Applegate Capital Management (NACM). Sources say Wilcox's plans for NACM include a possible NeXT Computer Inc.-based trading room implementation as well as an in-house test of Financial Models Inc.'s portfolio management system to replace incumbent Shaw Data Inc.'s service bureau.
In his tenure with UBS, Wilcox
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground