Duncan Wilcox, head of technology for the Union Bank of Switzerland's New York-based UBS Asset Management subsidiary, is heading out West as a new head of systems for Nicholas-Applegate Capital Management (NACM). Sources say Wilcox's plans for NACM include a possible NeXT Computer Inc.-based trading room implementation as well as an in-house test of Financial Models Inc.'s portfolio management system to replace incumbent Shaw Data Inc.'s service bureau.
In his tenure with UBS, Wilcox supervis
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit