Dow Jones & Co. has finally put its money where Dow Jones Telerate's mouth is. Telerate is changing the policy regarding its Capital Markets Report (CMR) news service. According to a letter the market data vendor sent its customers at the beginning of the month, Telerate will--by July of 1996--no longer allow users to receive Capital Markets Report from a source other than Telerate. Capital Markets Report is currently available via eight third-party vendors.
According to a Telerate
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground