NEW York City-based Ark Asset Management Co. is switching data feeds--dropping Telekurs (North America) Inc.'s Ticker in favor of Reuters Holdings PLC's Marketfeed 2000. According to Ark's senior technology manager, Paul Cucurullo, Ark is scheduled to cut over to Reuters by June 1, a move that will affect some 25 "high-powered" users at the firm's 1 New York Plaza headquarters. The decision to change digital feeds precedes by about a month the initiation of beta tests of Market Vision Corp.
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground