LONDON--City-based Beauchamp Financial Technology (BFT) has launched a specialist database for handling and storing securities and corporate action data called Secmaster. The company has built an interface to Bloomberg's Data License that will make Bloomberg's nonreal-time end-of-day, time and sales and corporate actions data available in the Secmaster database.
Both a large German and a large Japanese investment bank are in advanced negotiations about using the service in their London-based
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II