Dow Jones and Co. is readying a high-speed consolidated feed of all its news wires and products. One result will eventually be the ability of end-users to maintain the Dow Jones 90-Day News Retrieval database on a local host or network server.
Dow Jones officials won't comment on the new feed, but sources there and elsewhere confirm the company's plans. "You know parts of things that make some sense," Richard Levine, vice president at Dow Jones Information Services, tells us. "Some parts migh
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech