Goldman Sachs & Co. has plugged into Reuters' Marketfeed 2000 and Selectfeed digital data feeds to support some ten trader positions in its quantitative strategies group. The Reuters services replaces data provided by Telekurs (North America) Inc.
The Telekurs Ticker feed was previously handled by a more than five-year-old FD Consulting Inc. TiPS ticker plant running on a Stratus Computers Inc. fault-tolerant processor. To replace the ticker plant, the quantitative group has installed Reuters
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming