Reuters Holdings PLC has appointed four product "czars" -- one in the U.S. and three in the U.K. -- to pull together the company's product strategy on a global basis. Meanwhile, the firm's market data feed strategy continues to unfold with announcements of several changes and enhancements, including an SDS2 real-time spreadsheet and a page-oriented IDN feed.
The new product chieftains are John Parcell for real-time information, Mario Rosi for client systems, John Hull for transactional servic
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp