Telerate Systems, Inc. expects to debut the first fruits of its recent Compu Trac, Inc. acquisition sometime this spring (MTR, October 1985). The first real-time graphics package for Telerate money market data will most likely be called "Tele-Trac," and will run on Compu Trac's Delta terminal.
The new package, which has been eagerly awaited by many cash market traders, is based on Trade Plan, Compu Trac's hardware/ software system marketed to commodity futures traders through Market Informati
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit