LOMBARD, ILL--Following the recent creation of Futuresource/Bridge (IMD, Jan. 25), the company has promoted several managers and is gearing up to launch new products and expand its customer base.
As well as inhouse promotions, there have been a number of new hires. Chris Mahlmann, who has been promoted to senior vice president of global marketing, product management and business development, says that a handful of Bridge employees have also been brought on board in sales and sales support pos
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act