Novasparks launched the third-generation version of NovaTick in October, with functionality to support four times as many instruments than previous versions, and five times as much bandwidth. The new version also reduces the wire-to-wire latency of the vendor's feed handler from 1.4 microseconds to 1 microsecond.
Since launch, the vendor has rolled out the ticker plant into live production with three unnamed customers, and now provides support for four markets─including Nasdaq OMX's TotalView IT
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse