Woburn, Mass.-based Redline’s InRush ticker plant normalizes the data from Quincy’s QED feed along with other market data sources to build composite order books to support low-latency trading strategies, officials say.
“The global footprint of QED points of presence leveraging microwave transmission technology, combined with Redline’s ultra-low latency InRush feed handlers, provides an integrated market data solution for latency-critical trading applications. When layered with Redline’s Order E
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 95: Bitcoin/Blockchain News, BNP's Acquisition, Post-Trade Tech
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Stewart Carmichael, Schroders
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Thomson Reuters Unveils Mifid II Reference Data Suite