Mutual clients will be able to pull QuantFeed data into Rival’s platforms and can configure the market data to meet varying latency and cost requirements. The feed integrates directly with the full functionality of Rival Trader and Rival API, including building and executing algorithms using the ultra-low latency data.
“As we continue to grow beyond futures and options into the equity space and expand our connectivity to exchanges outside the US, we want to ensure that our users have all of the
Anthony and James hit on a wide-range of topics, from Brexit in the UK, to the SGX-NSE fight in APAC, to the Supreme Court's decision on cellphone location data in the US.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Episode 126: Brexit Fallout; the SGX-NSE Battle Continues; Cellphone Location Data
- Burton-Taylor: Regulation-Driven Data Spend to Grow, But Desktops Threaten Resurgence
- Banks, Bourses and Regulators Form Spanish-Market DLT Venture
- Bloomberg Eyes Amsterdam for Trading and Reporting Platforms
- CME Group Adds Two Alt Data Providers to DataMine