Data network and trading telephony provider IPC is rolling out its suite of Financial Markets Network services in a number of datacenters operated by hosting provider Equinix in the Asia-Pacific region, to provide existing Equinix and IPC clients with broader reach and access to more service providers.
IPC has been a connectivity provider at Equinix's Asia-Pacific datacenters since 2007, and began making its Financial Markets Network services -- including its Connexus financial extranet and Dire
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank