Thomson Reuters has established points of presence at the Australian Securities Exchange's co-location facility in Sydney, as well as at an un-named financial services datacenter in Shanghai, to deliver its Elektron managed services real-time market data infrastructure and content to financial institutions based in Australia and China.
The new PoPs build on the vendor's existing Elektron Managed Services presence in datacenters in Hong Kong, Tokyo, Singapore, Mumbai and most recently Taiwan.
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank