"We canvassed all BATS and Direct Edge members in the latter half of last year leading up to the close of the deal, and asked whether they wanted to be in two datacenters or one. And they said one is better than two, and the vast majority said they wanted to be in Equinix Secaucus," says BATS global chief information officer Chris Isaacson. "Customers clearly wanted to reduce their datacenter and telco expenses. If you trade equities in the US, you're co-located in Mahwah, Carteret, NY4 and Weeh
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act