The datacenter building is owned by Koscom, a subsidiary of the Korean Exchange (KRX). In March 2012, Japanese IT and datacenter services provider KVH─which Colt acquired in 2014 (IMD, Nov. 12, 2014)─partnered with Koscom and the Korea Ministry of Finance, allowing the vendor to provide proximity hosting services at the Busan facility.
Sooyoung Sung, Colt's Seoul-based Korea business head, says this represents the third co-location expansion since KVH began construction of its presence in the B
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit