NEW YORK--Inside Market Data estimates that there were approximately 8,500 people in attendance at this year’s Securities Industry Association 2001 Technology Management Conference and Exhibit and about 150 exhibitors. That tally is similar to last year’s.
Still, many exhibitors felt the influence of the down market and the dot-com crash. Some complained the market downturn affected the amount of traffic flowing through booths. "It’s soft this year," says one exhibitor.
However, others said t
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit