LONDON: In a rare display of solidarity, the four main market data vendors presented a united front last week in a last-ditch attempt to persuade contributors to act now on euro-related changes, rather than later.
The London-based Information Providers Users Group's (IPUG) general meeting provided the forum for a panel discussion of the issues. Pitching up to express the vendors' needs were euro representatives Anna Branch from Bridge Information Systems, Paul Kennedy from Reuters, Steve Blah
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit